Thank you so much for your interest in writing and contributing for Electelectglobe!
We welcome and love new writers and contributors who intend to share their knowledge and research work with us.
Do you have broad experience in the field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Technology and devotion for teaching and writing? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our Electelectglobe readers!
We have a very attractive package for those selected
Our goal is to publish and broadcast useful and quality contents about Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Technology. You may send your well explained articles, lectures, your research papers, and project reports, “Do It Yourself (DIY) project” and “How to” that is, step by step tutorials about an interesting thing in the field of electrical electronics engineering and technology. Your precious efforts would be too useful for people who visit our website on a daily bases including Electrical/Electronic Engineering students, Technicians well as Engineers.
Before sending your articles, Please follow these simple instructions.
- The content to be submitted must be unique and original, well explain, free from English grammar errors, your personal original work and not published elsewhere on the internet.
- Please copyright material are not accepted.
- Articles ranging from a few hundred words, up to a few thousand Words are accepted.
- Putting of advertisements/Spam links or other links that promotes products in the article is not accepted.
- We have the right not to share your article without any reason, but this only happen on rare occasion.
- We can also edit or modify your submitted content, though you would remain the copyright owner.
- Please don’t forget to add your detail and some description with your submitted content as we will publish it on Electelectglobe contributor and Writer page.